#007: Novalee Wilder is a Danish actress and artist turned professional numerologist and writer living in Los Angeles.
Novalee has explored personal growth techniques and the keys to illuminating the human condition through all her work. Yet, the years of training pale in comparison to the life-altering experience of changing her name with the help of numerology. Blown away by the potency and accuracy of this ancient esoteric tool, she decided to master it and is now an expert within her field.
Novalee is the author of A Little Bit of Numerology, host of The Numerology Podcast, and founder of The Numerology School. She offers one-on-one sessions, training, and talks about the sacred spiritual science of numbers and letters.
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Everything is made of energy and vibration, even numbers and letters, and Like energy attracts like energy.
- Changing your name can change your life. It will only make you more you.
- When you live in alignment, doors will open for you.
- Pay attention to the things you have a deep interest in. Those are most likely your gifts.
- Any spiritual tool can be a way into your own intuitive gifts.
- Take an acting/improv class. It will help you trust yourself and learn to be in the moment.
- Trust your emotions.
- Questions stories you’ve been brought up to believe. They may not be true for you.
- Every ‘no’ brings you closer to a ‘yes.’
- Rejection is not about you. It’s about the other person.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Novalee’s book A Little Bit of Numerology
- The Four Agreements
- The Union Rescue Mission – helping LA’s homeless population
SONGS IN THIS EPISODE: