#008: Janis Isaman, founder of My Body Couture, helps people feel better in their bodies. Like most business owners today, she sees clients online and in person, and her speciality is helping people rid themselves of pain.
She’s highly certified in both fitness and nutrition modalities and has been quoted as a lifestyle expert in Reader’s Digest, Prevention, and Woman’s Health.
But she’s not just a textbook of knowledge with a wall full of certifications. She’s a very real person who has lived through her own lifestyle and body challenges.
In her one to one sessions, she provides practical solutions for her clients, taking the time to get to know their lifestyle challenges and provide reasonable solutions with her lively personality and approachable manner.
This is a woman you want to know!
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Use your day job to fund your dream job.
- Being clear about your values makes life decisions much easier.
- Entrepreneurship is a journey of self-worth and self-discovery.
- There is no pot at the end of the rainbow. Develop a system that works for you to manage the money you have at this moment.
- Prioritize spending on the things that add immeasurable value to your life and make you feel like a millionaire.
- Pay yourself first.
- What we spend money on is about how we want to feel how we want to feel, not the item itself.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
SONGS IN THIS EPISODE: