#011: Jessica Soares is an empowerment and self-sovereignty coach passionate about helping women remember who the heck they are.
We discuss everything from honoring the sacredness of rage to how social and systemic issues impact manifestation to polyamory to our grandmothers. We really cover it all.
In this episode, Jessica shares her tips on how to lead an intentional life and how to honor “negative” emotions, such as rage.
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Rage can be a sacred teacher. It can be a powerful force for change. It channels. It requires action.
- Learn how to work with rage or negative emotions instead of being afraid of them.
- To live intentionally, we have to examine what is truth and what is subjective in our lives. We also need to look at how much of the way we are living our lives is hurting other people.
- Desire is a powerful force for change.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- https://www.facebook.com/jessica.a.soares.3/ –
- Mystic Mondays Tarot Deck
SONGS IN THIS EPISODE: