#020: In this episode, I speak with Kim Kogane. When the pandemic hit, she had been working for 10 years as a creative for her jewelry company, Fresh Tangerine. But when forced to slow down, she realized that she could no longer create with the simple act of feeling personal joy. Kim explored different healing modalities and dove deep within herself. Now, she facilitates inner voice work, which is a form of tapping into your intuition, reads tarot, and helps people step into their creative power. In this episode, she shares her journey tools you can use to learn more about yourself and your authentic path.
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Listen to your intuition.
- If you want out of your job, make a list of all the things you know how to do. Pick the thing that lights you up the most and pursue it.
- Build a bridge out of your job to the career you want.
- Take time to pause periodically and evaluate if your life is in alignment with your purpose and values.
- You can’t live your life for other people.
- The transition to being a spiritpreneur can be scary and confusing. In fact, any time you level up in life will probably feel scary and dark before it feels light and flowy.
- Without fear, there would be no courage.
- Everything you want in life lies on the other side of self-love and self-knowledge.
- Your transformation does not have to be a grand adventure. It can be quiet and personal.
- Money is just energy.
And to that end, I created my first course around money because it completely baffled me for so long and I don’t want you to have to struggle with money for as long as I did. I share all the tools I know about how to have a loving relationship with money, heal your debt, build wealth, and generally have fun with money. You can find more info here: Sacred Money Alchemy Academy
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: